Glosford SIPS; Standard Details
Click Here to view Glosford’s current standard construction details.
Crendon Timber Engineering Brochure
Click Here to view the Crendon brochure, featuring Glosford SIPS.
Click here to obtain u-value calculations via the Kingspan website.
Visit Kingspan TEK product literature to view the most up to date information on the following:
- Introduction to TEK building system
- Kingspan TEK specification manual
- Kingspan TEK standard details (142mm panels)
- Kingspan TEK standard details (172mm panels)
- Information for self builders
- TEK cladding panels
- Kingspan TEK panel 172mm
Visit Kingspan TEK certification to view the most up to date product certification:
- BBA certificate – Kingspan TEK building system (142mm panel)
- Kingspan TEK European technical approval (both 142mm & 172mm panels)
- Kingspan TEK building system LABC registered details
Site Safe Information
As part of our compliance with “The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations”, 2015 and the Structural Timber Association’s Site Safe policy, we wish to draw to your attention the following documents which you will find helpful during preparation of the Construction Phase plan and construction fire safety strategy.
Click on the hyperlinks below to download your Site-Safe Guidance documentation.
- 16 Steps to Fire Safety [DOWNLOAD]
- STA site induction pack [DOWNLOAD]
- Site Safe poster [DOWNLOAD]
- Design Guide to Separation Distances [DOWNLOAD]
- (Please be aware when reading the Guide to Separating Distances that our product is classed as category A)
- STA Guidance and Advice Notes:
- HSE 168 Fire Safety in Construction [DOWNLOAD]
Visit Kingspan TEK technical bulletins to discover the newest bulletin information on:
- TEK Cladding Panel Real Value of Space (A summary)
- TEK Cladding Panel Real Value of Space (Full Paper)
- The code for sustainable homes
- Linear thermal bridging
- BREEAM TEK
- One size fits all – A Guide to Building Regulations/Standards
View the most up to date information on product safety here.
View the new robust details approved with the SIP building system in terms of acoustic transfer between dwellings for wall types E-WT-1 and E-WT-2. E-WT-2 has now been proven with cavity fill insulation to reduce the impact of thermal bypass in the party wall cavity to a zero value in your SAP calculations, whilst still complying with robust details.
For further information on separating walls click here.
View the most up to date blogs on Kingspan products investigating subjects such as:
- Click here to view Glosford’s environmental and sustainability plan.
- Click here to view a case study on insulation sustainability within the environment.
- Click here to view further information on the impact of thermal bypass and performance standards.
- Click here to view our PEFC Chain of Custody
- Click here to view Kingspan TEK case studies. Some undertaken by Glosford.