SIPS is Stronger
The benefits of SIPS
Imagine your new home; every wall is square, true and solid; doors hang sweetly and there are no gaps round fitted units. There are no cold draughts or late-night creaks; and even in a bad winter, your home is warm and comfortable, yet your yearly heating bill has never been lower!
That’s just what you can have with our self-build SIPS package.
In Japan, the US, Canada and Scandinavia, Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) have long impressed homeowners, And now in Britain they’re now being talked of as the ‘new build standard’ in because of the favourable way they compare with older building techniques.
SIPS – the ‘new build’ standard
- Speed of build – faster even than timber frame. Typically our installation team are on-site for two weeks or less for a four-bed house.
- Solid and strong – In studies of extreme wind and seismic activity, SIPs have been found to considerably out-perform both timber frame and masonry houses. Making it a proven, robust building solution, ensuring longevity of the structure and affording owners peace of mind.
- Quality of finish – our SIPS are precision made off-site, so you’re assured vertical walls and square corners on-site. You can confidently order bespoke items ahead of time knowing they’ll fit.
- Smoother project management – because you can eliminate the slow, messy, ‘wet trades’ your site will stay cleaner and be much easier to manage.
- Thermally efficient & sustainability – SIPS give you real control over your living environment and dramatically cut your heating bills.
- Flexibility – SIPS are used not just for new homes, but can also be suitable for large extensions. They cope with most design needs and can be finished externally as you want.